GearOne is committed in protecting our customer’s interest by giving world class products and supporting it with customer friendly service policies.
We ensure stringent quality checks, however, in an unlikely situation if you face any issues related to the quality of the product, your GearOne comes with a Limited Warranty from the date of manufacture as given hereunder.
To help you, we are listing here important information regarding your warranty claim process.
|| 6 Months
|| 12 Months
|Wired Headset Kit
|| 6 Months
GearOne product is under warranty if:
a. The tag attached to your GearOne product with Month of manufacture is intact and not tampered.
b. It’s a genuine GearOne product purchased from authorised resellers and backed with supporting invoice/bill.
c. The product has not been repaired/attempted to repair at a non-authorised service centre before bring product to the GearOne.
d. The product has been used in accordance with the usage instruction as provided in the pack.
e. The product has not been physically damaged or liquid damaged and has not been used with non standard accessories/devices.
g. The defect has not been caused beyond control like lightning, water/fire hazards, abnormal voltage, accidents, and acts of God/Nature like thunderstorms, floods, earthquake, or any cause beyond the control of GearOne.
You can claim your GearOne warranty through either of the following ways
a. Approaching a GearOne authorised centre/authorised distributor and presenting the defective product along with proof of purchase or
b. Write to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org with complete description of the problem along with the product pictures and upon acknowledgement and confirmation from GearOne, courier the product with purchase receipt to the given address.
- Customer shall be fully responsible for shipping costs to GearOne, however, there is no charge for the inspection or the return postage.
- GearOne is not liable for Products that are damaged or lost in transit to GearOne. All products returned to GearOne will be subject to review for authenticity. Products determined to be counterfeit will be confiscated and turned over to our legal department for action. Counterfeit cases will not be returned and consumers to seek restitution from their original place of purchase ONLY.
a. The company's obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement. In both the cases, the warranty shall remain for the unexpired period of warranty.
b. In the event of any product has been discontinued, GearOne will repair or replace the defective product with a similar product. GearOne shall not be obligated to replace the defective product with the same product only.
c. GearOne reserves the right to retain any replaced/repaired part or component
d. The company's obligation shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only with maximum claim/s, if entertained by the company, limited to the purchase price
e. In no event shall GearOne or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of the use of the product, including, without limitation, property damage, loss of value of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product, or loss of use of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product, even if GearOne has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Gearone has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer electronics devices or other personal property that is in or connected to the products, including, without limitation, laptops, tablets, smartphones, or other devices, or any loss of data contained in the foregoing devices. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in including negligence or otherwise, the entire liability of GearOne and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) cases:
GearOne is completely committed to providing world class products to its customers. However, in an unlikely event of product being found dead/defective at the point of sale, we take care to replace the dead/defective product with a new product.
Any product that has any defect, at the point of sale or within 07 days of product delivery, will be termed as Dead on Arrival (DOA).
DOA shall not be applicable, if:
- Defect claimed is not reproduced at the time of examination at company’s authorised service centre.
- The product is found physically damaged or tampered.
- Proof of purchase is not produced at the time of claim
- Any defect caused in use with a third party device or services
- Products damaged while being used, DO NOT qualify for a refund or replacement under DOA. The same can be taken up in warranty.
Under all circumstances, the decision whether Product is DOA or not rests solely with GearOne
Note: Warranty Terms and Conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
Should any dispute arises in connection to the Warranty settlement Claim, the same may be brought in a court of law having jurisdiction over the subject matter in New Delhi, India ONLY.
Rest Assured- we are here to serve you with a smile. Go ahead and use your GearOne product to the fullest.
GearOne is not liable for any Loss Directly or indirectly for any of the followings:
- Damage caused to the GearOne product by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of GearOne
- GearOne warranty does not cover any third party spare part installed in product by non-authorised centre.
- Damage caused to a product that has been modified /altered without the prior written permission of GearOne.
- Any third party claims against customer for losses or damages.